Traveling while on hCG can be quite a challenge. For some helpful tips, you can watch my hCG interview with Vicki here
- Ask for lemon or vinegar to make your own salad dressing of one of those plus a dash of salt and pepper
- Grilled chicken breast is probably an obvious one
- Salads – again probably obvious, no dressing
- Steamed veggies – if you are AP (using an Alternate Protocol on hCG) you can get things like steamed broccoli or cauliflower plain.
- Bring stevia packets in your purse (or I actually use this little makeup jar – just one of the levels – to keep my favorite stevia brand in my purse- it has tiny little holes for sprinkling into your tea!)
- If you’re freaking out about mixing vegetables since the original diet says not to, you can consider my post on mixing vegetables here – I personally think it doesn’t matter if you do as long as you watch the portion size.