Original email for context: I am thinking about starting a new round of hcg but I am 70 years old and was wondering if it is safe for someone my age. Can you please give me some input and tell me which of your suppliers you prefer.
While I can’t say for sure that hCG is safe for anyone, and this is not medical advice, plenty of women do the hCG protocol post-menopause. In fact, close to 50% of my audience reading and utilizing my blog are of a more mature age group. I have quite a few interviews in fact with women who’ve done this protocol successfully while at this stage of life- here are a few examples of that:
- Miriandra lost 36 lbs at age 69 – Episode 11
- Bonnie lost 50 lbs at age 50 – Episode 3
- Barbara, a cancer survivor, lost 15 lbs at age 56 – Episode 2
- Pamela lost 35 lbs at age 60 – Episode 51
- Helen, lost 40 lbs in total, 20 lbs of it with hCG, at age 60 – Episode 43
- Diane lost 102 lbs at age 62 – Episode 37
- Nance lost 75 lbs at age 59 – Episode 28
- Janie lost 122 lbs at 62 – Episode 18
You will also find my post on doing the hCG diet in menopause/post menopause useful most likely with some additional tips for doing hCG in this time of life.
If this seems like a bunch of links, it’s because of what she said- women at this point in life do great on this protocol – they are mature and able to follow it like it needs to be followed, and while sometimes the weight loss might be a bit slower than some, overall the results are typically far better than anything achieved with any other sort of diet these ladies have tried.
As far as sources of hCG, the companies listed on my blog are all great and I don’t personally have a preference as to which one- they all sell quality real hCG that ships from compounding pharmacies in the United States.